Leading energy companies speak at Flame every year including Shell, Conocophillips. BP, RWE, Gazprom, Statoil EON, BG, Qatar Gas, ENI, Centrica
Annual themes include supply security, geopolitics, gas trading, pricing, infrastructure, investing, storage, LNG, the third package
80+ Storage experts come together to share vital updates during the full day annual gathering for the storage industry
Discuss global LNG updates with 200+ LNG experts from around the globe. US Exports, Japanese demand, trading and shipping are all covered at this popular annual summit
Flame offers the more interactive networking features than any other event:
"The quality of debate was impressive- the industry speakers debated the real issues impacting the gas industry today more openly and honestly than ever before"
"I very much enjoyed this year’s Flame. It was very well organised and gave us valuable insights & input for our business."
• European Road Map & Climate Change Focus- Dieter Helm of Oxford University was be joined by Lord Browne Of Madingley, a partner at Riverstone Holdings and the former CEO of BP & Philip Lowe of the European Commission for a lively discussion on the future for Europe's energy mix.
• USA Focus Group- Adam Sieminski, Administrator of the U.S. EIA & Dr Charles Ebinger of The Brookings Institute talked politics, policy, export and shale gas production
• Global State Of The Economy Address -Prominent global economist, Roger Bootle, MD of Capital Economics joined us to offer outlook for the global markets
• Saatchi & Saatchi Insight On Branding & Public Relations - Pedro Simko of Saatchi & Saatchi explained what your company and the gas industry at large can learn from the brand pioneers. Delegates heard the importance of connecting with the customer on an emotional level.
• Academic Review On The Future Of Oil-linked Vs Spot Market Gas Pricing- Jonathan Stern and Howard Rogers from the OIES shed light on how the market is evolving. Sergey Komlev of Gazprom shared his industry view on the future for gas pricing also.
• Special IEA Hosted Energy Briefing- Senior IEA analysts, Laszlo Varro & Christina Hood hosted a working group offering insight on how Coal & Renewables are performing, what their outlook is and how each energy source could impact the natural gas industry
• Insight Into Chinese Thinking On Gas- Dr Victor Gao, Director, CHINA NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF INTERNATIONAL STUDIES wioffered home truths about Chinese public policy on gas utilisation, exploration and import