Now in its 4th year, Risk Minds USA addresses the major regulatory changes and market, credit and operational risk challenges facing risk managers in North America and beyond.
In 2012 Risk Minds USA attracted over 250 attendees from 18 countries.
Past speakers at Risk Minds USA include:
- Darrell Duffie, Dean Witter Distinguished Professor Of Finance, STANFORD UNIVERSITY
- Robert Jarrow, Ronald P. & Susan E. Lynch Professor of Investment Management, CORNELL UNIVERSITY
- Hugo Banziger, Chief Risk Officer & Member Of The Management Board, DEUTSCHE BANK
- Aaron Brown, Risk Manager, AQR CAPITAL
- Bennett W. Golub, Vice Chairman & Chief Risk Officer, BLACKROCK
- Phil Lofts, Group Chief Risk Officer, UBS
- Philippe Jorion, Professor, UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA – IRVINE & Managing Director, PAAMCO
- Paul Glasserman, Jack R. Anderson Professor Of Business, COLUMBIA BUSINESS SCHOOL
- Craig Lewis, Chief Economist & Director Of The Risk, Strategy & Financial Innovation Division, SEC
- Richard Goulding, Group Chief Risk Officer, STANDARD CHARTERED
- John Hull, Maple Financial Professor Of Derivatives & Risk Management, UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO
Risk Minds USA is the sister event of Risk Minds International. Now in its 20th year, Risk Minds International is the world’s largest risk management conference and regularly attracts over 600 attendees.