Now in its 5th year, RiskMinds Americas, formerly RiskMinds USA, addresses the major regulatory changes and market, credit and operational risk challenges facing risk managers in North America and beyond.
In 2013 RiskMinds Americas attracted over 250 attendees from 18 countries.
Past speakers at RiskMinds Americas include:
- Darrell Duffie, Dean Witter Distinguished Professor Of Finance, STANFORD UNIVERSITY
- Robert Jarrow, Ronald P. & Susan E. Lynch Professor of Investment Management, CORNELL UNIVERSITY
- Hugo Banziger, Chief Risk Officer & Member Of The Management Board, DEUTSCHE BANK
- Bennett Golub, Chief Risk Officer, BLACKROCK
- Phil Lofts, Group Chief Risk Officer, UBS
- Aaron Brown, Risk Manager, AQR CAPITAL
- Surjit Rajpal, Chief Risk Officer, BANK OF MONTREAL
- Philippe Jorion, Professor, UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA – IRVINE & Managing Director, PAAMCO
- Paul Glasserman, Jack R. Anderson Professor Of Business, COLUMBIA BUSINESS SCHOOL
- Craig Lewis, Chief Economist & Director Of The Risk, Strategy & Financial Innovation Division, SEC
- Richard Goulding, Group Chief Risk Officer, STANDARD CHARTERED
- John Hull, Maple Financial Professor Of Derivatives & Risk Management, UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO
RiskMinds Americas is the sister event of RiskMinds International. Now in its 20th year, RiskMinds International is the world’s largest risk management conference and regularly attracts over 600 attendees.